ATMA SPHERE SCHEMATIC for a UV-1 M/M.......

I have a Atma Sphere UV-1 without the Moving Magnet pre-amp section......I need a schematic so I can complete this project.....I don't mind paying a fair price for this schematic.......Let me know    Will
autospec
IMO
this great thread will push me towards purchasing anything Ralph makes !!!!!!
bravo Ralph
jim
@autospec has a history of trashing (attempting) the reputation of manufactures when he does not get exactly what he wants.  He puts himself out there as a competent amateur technician, but does not know how to wire a simple xlr plug.  Just check his forum post history.  Both Mat Weisfeld of VPI and now Ralph of Atma-sphere have attempted to help him out with respect to a legacy product and autospec is completely unappreciative of their efforts.  If he does not get exactly what he wants, even if it is unavailable, he always threatens to sell off said manufacture's equipment.  Still have not seen any of his VPI tables for sale... LOL
Well,  At least Will Kept his word,  He has his MP-1,  the M-50's and the UV-1 for sale on another site.  He says an S model coming soon.  
FWIW, yesterday I discovered that my employee that builds the UV-1s had taken interior photos of the early handwired units on his phone. The photos were clear enough to suss out the layout, so I sent one to Will.