As good as it gets?

It's been over 5 years since the release of the outstanding KEF Blade 2 loudspeakers and not even a hint of a successor. Is it possible that the Blade 2 is as good as KEF can do with this design? Is it possible that the Blade 2 can not be significantly improved upon? Is this the end of the line?
e91811
Or, it’s still selling well enough that there is no economic motive to change it. Hi-Fi companies can be more cynical than one may think. ;-)
There is always a way to make something better the question is if someone who matters thinks it is worthwhile to do it or not.
Think about Revel Salon 2.  Came out in 2008.  It's been 11 years since Revel has come out with a new flagship speaker.
I was contemplating the same issue. I even asked KEF USA about the next version of the Blades and they said nothing was in the works. I was thinking that KEF may change the driver material but they have 11 iterations of the same driver now (not sure if it was always the same material). 
I don't think they currently have anyone working for them who's creative enough to make something to better the blades.