Are Quad 22L2 's considered highly colored?

I listened to these recently and immediately liked what I heard, but thought they had lot of what I would call color. Not sure if that is the term though. I wondering if they get fatiguing over 30 minutes or so. The other speaker I'm considering the Totem Hawk.
robertsong
No...just the opposite...I found them extremely revealing...almost to the point of fatigue...the tweeter too hot for my tastes...excellent bass however...
Can't speak of 22L. I have the 21L. If they have color...then I say, I love them that way. My experience with Quad dynamic speakers has been absolutely positive. For me they image well and are non-fatiguing. They reveal what you feed them with. And with my room treatment, they are in a totally new league. I am surprised that Phasecorrect found them fatiguing. I have listened to them for 4 hours straight and could still go on...till I realize that it is already past 3:00AM.
I feel you should audition the 22L and Hawk and then decide what you like. Both speakers have their "house sound". I auditioned and preferred the Quad "house sound", but YMMV.
I have owned them for the last 2 years in my Bedroom system.
Killer speakers for the price.
Very revealing... not fatiguing at all and excellent bass. My other speakers are Salk STs and Onix Rockets to give u an idea of the sound I like.
Speakers can be both colored and revealing at the same time. Those two are not mutually exclusive...
Just recently acquired a new pair of 22L2's and my overall experience with them has been very strong. I've listened to them 2 to 3 hours each morning and enjoyed every minute of it. NO, they're not fatiguing at all. They image very well and the bass is excellent.