Anyone try Supra LoRad 2.5 PCs?

I'm thinking of giving these a try as I'm still using stock power cords (I know, I know). I'm sure there will be an improvement but wondering if anyone has tried these and how they may compare to some other PCs out there. As always, thanks for thoughts.
soix

Showing 3 responses by mik971

DaveyF: Is there a connector that you could recommend for $100usd for the set? Do you recommend copper or gold? I am currently using the Supra connectors and would like to experiment..
I own this powercord. It was a pretty big improvement over any stock cord. Good clean sound, but a little bass shy. I was more impressed by the Supra speaker cables than the powercord... You will not regret upgrading your pc's. I think alot of people on A'gon use Signal Cable and Pangea for budget cords also.
In my personal experience (although peeps might not agree?)I have gotten more dramitic results on digital and pre-amp products than amps when changing pc's. I don't know why seeing as they draw less power, just my experience... If I were in your position, I would take a long look at Pangea pc's from the Audio Advisor. (not affilitated) It seems there are a large number of happy users here on A'Gon, and they are right in line with your budget.