Anybody watch the Grammys tonight?

I was too busy listening to MUSIC on my analogue rig.  Sigh.  What am I missing?
jc4659
This year I turned the TV volume off and put the Tidal 1968 playlist on and enjoyed the pictures while reading Stereophile. Works out well--
Wow, we are a generous bunch.  Bruno Mars is pure fun - perfect for night club, auditorium or Super Bowl.  Great music?  No.  Fodder for an audiophile listening session?  Probably not.  But a lot of fun.  If anything, hip hop, which is where some of the most creativity in modern music has been coming from for years was clearly under appreciated by the industry at the awards.

I suppose most of those posting here were not big Buffalo Springfield/Crosby Stills Nash and Young, Byrds, Bob Dylan or John Lennon fans in the 1960s?  Band of Gypsys Machine Gun anyone?   For those of you who missed this year’s Grammys and who may still have an ear for current music trends and events, Kendrick Lamar’s performance to kick it off was attention getting and thought provoking.

For those of you who lament missed opportunities and “what were they thinking” grammy choices, read this.  Given most of the commentary above, I somehow think this review should have gone back much further:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2018/entertainment/grammys-should-have-won/?utm_term=.a671ab...
pumper24: I was joking! I know who Bruno Mars is and if I were a teenager I'd be listening to him (and Kendrick Lamar)! My musical tastes tend to the extreme's - The Fall (Hex Induction Hour), Can (Soon Over Babalooma), Peter Brotzman (Machine gun) ...