Any improvement of using 2K$ Dac with Cambridge CXN

I am now using Cambridge CXN mainly for TIDAL HIFI to int.amp Creek 100A and speaker Amphion Argon 3.

Now looking to update my system, is there any improvement if I buy external dac (2K$) and let the CXN as network transporter. Or should I sell the CXN and looking to new streamer that able to use TIDAL MQA (because CXN cannot). 
My eyes are now on
- TEAC NT505
- Mytek DAC
- Lumin
- Aularic

BTW, sorry my English is not that good and I stay in Bangkok, Thailand.

Regards
Poom:)     

128x128wallpoom

Sell the CX it is a good streamer but not that good, and as a transport you are going to introduce a lot of jitter.

All the units you mentioned are great.

Mytek Brooklyn Bridge great dac, MQA, good preamp, good heaphone amp.

Lumin great app, MQA fantastic sound quality, makes an excellent transport.

Teac also excellent we haven't tested it.

Auarlic also very good.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ Lumin and Mytek dealers

Dear Dave and Troy,

Thank you for your suggestion. By the way, what is "jitter"

Regards

Poom 

@wallpoom IMO it depends on what your goal is. It kind of looks like you're looking at all-in-one network streaming DACs, but asking if that is a better option versus a standalone DAC where you continue using the Cambridge Audio as your network streamer.

I would say technically you're more likely to get a higher quality DAC and overall better sound at a given price point if you continue using your Cambridge Audio as the network streamer and purchase a DAC, ignoring MQA.

This article about jitter may help, but in short imagine a clock or metronome sometimes being a little off whenever it ticks. Either the next tick comes a little too soon or a little too late. If you're trying to keep time based on the ticks, and they're not always exactly right, then whatever you're doing might be a little incorrect.
The Cambridge is very good for the money,their Flagship 851n beats many $3-4kdacs  out there. their  AD dual dacs are still one if the best sounding out there .