Accuphase E470 v. Luxman L509x

I am a long term fan of Japanese gear.
I am considering the Accuphase E470 or the Luxman L509x.
This amp will be running Joseph Audio Perspectives and Salk 12in Subwoofers.
My listening room is 23ft X 22ft with a12ft ceiling.
My musical taste preferences are classic and alternative rock and jazz.
I do not play my music loud.
My current amplifier is a Yamaha S2000.

Any assistance would help, thank you in advance.
honeybee2012
Hi @jafant jayant.    Sorry, I have been out of computer range for a while.

I will go with a Luxman.  @arturgorniak  pointed out that in Japan the prices of Accuphase and Luxman are very close, but in the US this is not the case.  Well, it sounds like Accuphase is taking advantage of overseas customers.   So, I will not be dealing with them.  
Hi @honeybee2012

I auditioned both of these Amps, the E-470 and the L-509X with a Luxman SACD acting as the DAC fed via a streamer. The speakers were Dynaudio Confidence C2 in a well configured listening room. At the time I was also auditioning a Pass Labs INT 250. While the Luxman and Pass Labs were great ,the Accuphase stood out to me. I went along with a mate and we both immediately went, "yep thats the one" when the Accuphase was introduced into the system. I had not intended to buy the Accuphase.

Music listening comes down ultimately to personal taste when dealing with equipment of this calibre. The Accuphase had a really nice feel to it, was musical, detailed, had the bass I was after without being overbearing. The vocals were fanatastic. I bought the Accuphase E-470 despite it being more expensive than the Luxman which by the way I had intended to buy before auditioning the three. The Luxman was possibly more detailed and textured (although this was a close call) in high and mid range but didnt have the same bass as the Accuphase.

My advice is go have a listen in a room with speakers that match as close to your own as possible both Amps, you’ll enjoy both and will be able to decide which.

Have fun!!
Audio Cubes can get you the same E-650 for $7299. 
Grey market though so there is a risk factor. 

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0789/4631/products/e-650_1024x1024.jpg?v=1517163192
Accuphase needs to get rid of the red LED numerals.  They look like they're from the 1970s.  As beautiful as the rest of the amp is, they should use teal-colored LEDs to match their illuminated logo.
Agree that the US importer/distributor is gouging.