~$6K mini-monitor recommendations?

Looking to upgrade my LS50. It is for a workstation using desk stands so looking for something small for nearfield. I also want to switch to something sealed or front-ported due to limited back wall distance. Right now I’m considering the 805 D3 and Raidho X1, I’ve heard both and like the X1 sound more but 805 has much higher WAF. Maybe stretch to Magico A1 but never heard any Magico. Harbeth 30.1 is on my shortlist as well. I don't need much bass extension, mainly care about mids/highs. Anyone else have suggestions? Thank you.
mrkoven
What about a Falcon Acoustics LS3/5A ??

I have no first hand experience, but they seem fun and suited to the task.
I own the Harbeth M30.1 and the Harbeth P3ESR. I think for your application the P3ESR would be a better fit. I have owned many of this type of speaker, Spendor, Kef, etc. and the P3ESR is my favorite of the lot. The KEF LS50 is not a BBC type speaker.
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=harbeth+p3esr+review&view=detail&mid=5D7EB69CCEBBAAE793...

If these monitors are near-field - on your desk - and given your budget, I would look at the line of professional studio monitors by Focal, Dynaudio, and others. 
What do you expect to get that the Kef LS50 can't deliver? I think you will just be throwing money away.
I think the same thing. I am going to both upgrade my electronics to use with my LS50's and also buy a bigger "bookshelf" speaker to keep in the same office as the LS50's,  the Yamaha NS5000. The Yamaha is much better than the LS50's ($15k)  and also has a almost full range sound. Crazy as this sounds I plan on placing the LS50's on Isoacoustic stands and place them on top of the NS5000 when in use, otherwise on a side bookshelf.

I am keeping the LS50's because it is an incredible monitor and I will use it until it falls apart. I do know that better electronics brings out the best in the KEF's.

BTW - If you are set on up grading and like the LS50 sound the KEF Reference 1 is a great choice. 
Never heard them, but always heard good things about the Genelec 8300 series if true near field monitors are your goal.