2017 Honest Cabling that doesn’t promote bankruptcy

Looking for experiences and recs for current mid to upper mid level cabling solutions

I’m talking about ICs and Speaker cables that do not require plans for high jacking an armored car with a couple gallons of chloroform and a helicopter with a really big magnet?

Neither is it a matter of seeking out an ‘all system’ same brand and model loom, though it could be.

In Your opinion and or experience which signal cables (or mix of) have proven themselves recently to enable a revealing system to maintain or demonstrate its integrity, truth and musicality on its best level?

Or, in other words, With which current line of wires or ‘cables’ would you feel very confident using to connect your upscale stereo outfit in 2017?

New, or pre-owned?

… and why, please?
Thanks so very much. j
blindjim

Showing 6 responses by jayctoy

Jim I can strongly recommend to you this cables ,speaker cables CErious technology, ic Teo GC, Reveal High fidelity ic.and CT ic as well.They are unbelievably good and match each other...please read the thread on each cables....
Clear day are very good cable, with the right matching , they will compete with good cables out there.Paul is a nice guy too...
Most of the cables recommended are probably good, but you will never know how they will match your system until you connect them with your system, even the most expensive cables has no guarantee to match your taste and your system...my friend told me to start on the cheaper, mid, to expensive prize so I can differentiate what they do on my system and taste.... he was right, I found out that time my system match the mid prize, the money I will spend on the expensive one is not worth it, the cheaper one is not even close on the mid prize cables, this are old Audioquest I tried...He also told me to be patience, and ask for longer audition, He also told me to wait for the cable to settle for 6 days...He told me to write what each cable do.Its time consuming , stressful at times, but I learned that's the way how to do it...If you will ask me what cable I will recommend ? Teo GC, CT cables, and Reveal high fidelity, this are amazing cables on my systems...
Wolf New cables have built in gps for directionality, you will hear go back if you use the cable the wrong way, Solutions rub the Kimchi on the speaker post and it will redirect you again....the system will sound better if you eat Kimchi...they have the most 3D if you eat Durian fruit....
I think synergistics and other cable company they have cables worth more than 45k ...