What would you upgrade next ??

My system is finally sounding pretty good. Actually gives me goosebumps. But I'm always looking for the "weak link" in the system. I'd like opinions on what to upgrade next. I'm looking for retrieval of micro-details, air and space around each instrument and voice, 3D imaging, "palpability" of all the voices and instruments. Here is my system:
CDP: Arcam FMJ CD23T
Pre: ARC SP3c (complete upgrade/restoration at factory)
Pwr: ARC VT100 MkII (just re-tubed)
Spkrs: Acoustic Zen Adagio
Sub: Focal JM Labs SW900
Interconnect and Spkr Cables: Analysis Plus
Other: Speltz Autoformer set for 2X, use 8 ohms taps.

Thanks for your inputs.
MABonn
mabonn
Question...Why do people think that a D/A converter in an outboard chassis is better than one built into a recent production CD player. There are just so many D/A modules built by outfits like Burr-Brown. What's inside these outboard DACs?
may audio is liquidating their castle speakers at ridiculous prices. the harlech is going for 1050 a pair. even a their list price of over 2500 they were extremely underpriced for their performance. they play ir all like they were made for it, and i've owned a pair for over 10 years and i'm still in disbelief comparing them to speakers costing many times more....a couple of which i own. i have no affiliation with may....just a tip for anyone looking for a literal steal in todays sea of expensive yet ordinary products.
The Burr Brown module is just a digital chipset. It is what goes around it that matters. Great tubes will not make a dirt cheap amplifier into a Conrad Johnson Premier or ART. Putting the best Michelin tires on a Chevy Cobalt will not make it into a BMW M3.

A separate DAC is like a separate anything. If not, we might as well all buy an integrated receiver with a built in DVD player. (Which is available)

Jaybo...
Those Castle Harlech's are pretty large..!!!.. See Link..
[url]http://www.castlewales.com/harlech.html[/url]
Sugarbrie...And how is "what goes around it" any better just because it lives on a separate chassis?
Get rid of the autoformers and try a pair of AV123 supertweeters...job done!