Stereophile or Absolute Sound

I have subscribed to both in the past. Maybe it's just me but now I almost cannot tell the difference. Which do you prefer and why.
xagwell
IMO: TAS reviews seem to be getting superficial (wham, bam, thank you maam) while Stereophile seems to be sticking to more in depth reviewing. I must admit though that I usually read music reviews first and equipment reviews as time allows. I also subscribe to both.
I agree with Kurt, HiFi+ is my favorite. I do like the measurements in Stereophile, but otherwise generally prefer reading TAS.
I subscribed to both. I prefer stereophile more indepth review. However I prefer the lay out of TAS but I felt that it carries too many pages of music review which is not my preference. Overall I prefer stereophile for the choice of review by Michael Fremer and Art Duddley even though I think sometime Michael can be factually wrong eg this month review of Simon York turntable and in quoting the weight of TW acustic Raven as more than 170lbs when its actually 132lbs ( turntable 50kg, platter 10kg refer to gtaudio). Dont publishers can for factual info before its publish??? Anyway , I like his review for his honesty and controversy generated. Tough to be a reviewer. If he is honest he get crucify for not setting up properly etc and if review is favourable he is accuse of coddling with the owner of the reviewed item. Anyway if I have to pick my favourable review online or magazine, I prefer positive feedback and 6moons for their varieties which will never appear in any magazine.