Pet audiophile peeves - name yours

1. Power supplies that are not the same size or finish as the preamp. Who decided this was a good idea?

2. Ridiculous and obvious snake oil salesman
kublakhan
1) People who don't buy my used gear for more than the asking price.

2) People who play Nora Jones, Patricia Barber, and other pap at RMAF. SOme of the worst music I have ever heard was at shows like this...

3) People who don't think I'm as smart as I think I am...

O

o

No response at all for e-mails sent about an item for sale. Whether it's an offer or a question, a simple reply of "sorry, item is sold" would suffice. Is that so terribly difficult? I respond to all requests and expect the same.
Fatparrot, so because the new price is higher the seller wants wants to mark his up accordingly?
Like I said, laziness aside, many times the seller is hiding something when he won't list the new price. I've seen shady deals like this before like asking more than the NEW price for the unit when he bought it.
Not printing the price because it would call attention to what the seller is up to.
"Gears" instead of "Gear"
"Equipments" instead of "equipment"
Non-audio related:
"Carmel" instead of "Caramel"
Kid's and adult's that speak as though every word has a question mark...IRRATING!
People that use the word "To" before "Not" or the phrase "Do you not hear me?"
Ebonics(I'm black so it's okay for me to say that...I think).
Anything 'waste of time' thread not related to hi-fi on here on Audiogon, and there have been plenty.Too name a few,
What watch do you wear? (who cares?)
'What car do you drive'?(again, who cares?)
'Best single malt scotch'? (ditto above)
'Best bike to ride before a good session' (oo-er missus)
'Your three top comedians', (what ever next, your three favorite presidents??)................
The best one Is 'what music do you sing whilst taking a dump'?( just kidding with that one).
This Is a site for hi-fi chat for goodness sake.

This Is NOT a personal dig at the authors of the said threads but Is my opinion only (as I am still sweating from a bike ride, just looked at my watch and I am late, must check to see if the car Is locked, no comedy on the box tonight, except for Mr Dubya, gosh I think I need a drink). I maybe In a class of one.