whats wrong with ebay?

Ebay seems to be having major problems - they "lost" a dispute I opened on a guy (which I had to redo)He had 4 negative(out of 5) feedbacks - he bid high a pair of speakers that he had no intention of buying - He sent me a profanity laced e-mail when I sent him a invoice and he also sent me another one when he left the neg. feedback taunting me about it -ebay let the guy leave negative feedback on my perfect account and said they cant do anything about it - I've sent a couple of emails to ebay(after finding the buried email link) with no response from them except that they cant do anything about the feedback. anyone else have a problem like this?
thymanst
Some jerk ruined my perfect fedback.
It was his very first Ebay transaction!
I think it was a competitor signing on to burn my reputation.
EBAY did nothing. My sales tanked after that. THANKS EBAY!
A very experienced e-bay told me once that having a couple of negatives from jerks shows that you are not a pushover.

Wear it proud and move on.
I had only one bad experience and Paypal gave me my money back. I have bought furniture, albums,cameras, postcards/ephemera and even a 62 Mercedes sedan on Ebay. But, I have had much more enjoyable experiences here on Audiogon in the short time I discovered it and got addicted. Almost everything i bought here has been under described not over. I have got great advice and great gear from people who seem to give a d$#&. Thanks.
You can also "Require" a Paypal account in order for people to bid on your items.

Most people on eBay have a Paypal account, so you only lose a few potential bidders.

It is very hard to get a bogus Paypal account because of what they make you go through to sign up.

I had a guy contact me who did not have a Paypal account who wanted to bid on something. He gave me his phone number, etc. I checked him and his feedback out. He was fine. You can put people like that on a safe list, which overrides the preferences.
The problem has become rampant either buying or selling. People have tried to steal my money on 3 occassions but because I used paypal persistence and calling them incapable of comprehending ansimple problem along ewith the vulgarity of the offender gets you your money.. I have a new one now some real idiot who didn't take pay pal , first sign I should have just stopped there and waited a very long time for me to get a certified money order cashheer postal ckeck in a cage. Was the second, he sold me atube tester for a lower than average price that all non paypal sellersget. He reassured inummerable timeshe had check the machine withis that and a calibration 6L6 tube and it worked great. No it does not because the only vital test I need is gm and is the test button it is worn out and broken.He claims the carrier must have knocked sometthing loose and he says if I send it backtohim for a refund and he once again finds it works he keeps the cash, SoI said let me do exactly what you did and I'll see for myself. Haven't heard from him in a while now!
Still I am shit out of luck short of having him summoned to court which I can't attend. Your recourses are proving this isd a pattern of behavior or if your damages are in excessof 100Grand differs from state to state before all of those taxpayer agencies will bother to even look into it.

I Call the corporate numbers if I get the turn you of robots find them in stock profiles googling the company) a