Members with No Feedback

Hi:

Has anyone noticed an increase of members with little or no Feedback? I have had 9 responses to my most recent ad--4 with no Feedback, and 4 with low Feedback. I realize that we all have to start somewhere; but this seems a little strange...
Ag insider logo xs@2xpretender
I have had a few items for sale reciently. Most the emails and questions I recieved came from members with zero or little feedback. It was a bit frustrating anwsering all their questions, sometimes several emails from them and then total silence...or a totaly low ball offer from them. I figure thats part of the game now..it's a buyers market with used audio equipment and not as simple as it used to be.
However, I am selling a pair of speakers tomarrow to a guy ( whom I have never met ) who is comming over to my home. He has zero feedback. I hope he doesn't come over with a machine gun, tie us up and torture us.
No, but really, I did talk to him on the phone and he seemed like a nice fellow. I think it will go fine.
Well the gentelman with zero feedback came over to buy the speakers. He brought his wife and daughter and a friend of theirs who was an "audiophile'. We listened to the speakers, they inspected them and everything went very well.
Very nice folks too, seems as thought the speakers were for the wife! She brought her cd's over to listen to and she liked listening very loud. Louder than I have ever listened to those peticular speakers! Wow!
They paid cash
I am happy and so are they....end of story.
I am trying desperatly to get feedback. It doesn't help when one of my items cost more than buyers want to pay.
But I have listed single items and received a lot of views but not even an offer. And it is most likely because I have no feedback to check
But yes to the question I think feedback means a lot and I always read a persons feedback that I am buying from or who is bidding on something
I found a web site that if you put the persons (Ebay ID for now) it shows all the negative feedback received and left by that person. Audiogon.com
FWIW, the new International member with the Japanese MO came through with no issues. Now he has some positive feedback.

Cheers,
John