Acoustic doors?

I am beginning my research on buying a door to stop sound from leaking from my listening room into my wife's and my bedroom. Our building was built in 1888 and the doors are paneled wood. Aesthetics are secondary to sound abatement. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
hals_den
Thank you all for your helpful respsonses and references. One of the aspects I love about this hobby (or profession for some) is the chance to apply science and test theories in solving problems. I now have some more food for thought, and for a temporary fix for my leaky door I will try hanging my 30 year old Coleman sleeping bag over the door. This will ad some mass and create a 5" air gap. I will post the effectiveness shortly.
For a more permanent fix, I'm thinking a heavy exterior door with good seals would be the most economical solution. Can anyone recommend some good manufacturers of such doors?
For a cost effective and functional solution to your problem, consider this: . . . . headphones. You'll get to hear some really good tunes, and your wife will be able to sleep.
I have headphones and use them when I can. However, there are a lot times when headphones are not an option.
In any case, I was able to tighten up the door tolerances and temporarily hang two cotton and one wool blanket over the door. I have achieved a considerable improvement in sound attenuation and the Mrs. is surprisingly impressed my blankey solution. It's kind of like entering the yurt when you squeeze through the blankets
I see installing a solid core 1 3/4 exterior door with the best weight to price ratio and imploying a good gasket along with stiff framing and hinges as the best solution so far. Then I can see where the next weakest link is. I can't wait.
Hals_den

For a more permanent fix, I'm thinking a heavy exterior door with good seals would be the most economical solution. Can anyone recommend some good manufacturers of such doors?

I don't know where you live, but if there's a Home Depot or Lowes nearby they sell several quality levels of solid core doors. I opted for plain (no panel) paint grade since the other interior doors are this style. You can go solid for as cheap as $75.00 or $80.00 (I just checked via internet).

Alternately, if you have a builder supply in your area, they stock door and window in an amazing array of styles and finishes, hopefully to suit your home and your wife :^).

Often a local handyman will have a wholesale account at one of these places, you can go shop with him and pay him a markup on the door and his labor and everyone comes out great. I did that with my three solid core doors (two different contractors) and got great results both times.
Albertporter,
Thanks for the advice. I have a contractor that I have been working with and I will talk to him about purchasing and installing the door. It will pobably be few months before the job will be started.
Hopefully I'll remember to post the results.