What has been your most satisfying component?

I don't think I have seen this question asked so here it goes. Many of us tend to buy and sell looking for the ideal, the holy grail, what works best in the current system, or whatever.
What component (or components)have stood the test of time in your system? I've been through quite a few but some have stayed despite having bought their replacements and subsequently selling them. I'll share once we get a few posts to get things going.
nutella
I'm on record up there as loving my LP12 Lingo, but I have been unfaithful and the Sondek has left me. I have a Scheu now and I will keep it forever... yeah, right.

Still have my Klyne preamp, though.

Nutella, what say?
Ridge Street Sason's bar none..

Next is my Audioprism Mantissa decked out with vcaps
The Walker Audio Procenium Turntable, without any question. This turntable enhanced our enjoyment of our extensive vinyl collection more than any other change we've ever made to our system.
Conrad Johnson PV-5 preamp. Is it rolled off at the f requency extremes? Yes. Does it sound like music, with depth and width to the soundstage? Yes. Does it allow the body and richness of instruments to come through? Yes. I only use it to listen to records with on my VPI turntable....the Wadia CD player goes straight through my Belles 350A amp. I've had the CJ since 1986, it was purchased from a dealer as a never-opened 1984 model.--Mrmitch