Can I ever stand to listen to our system again

My beloved wife died tonight at age 57. Every piece in the system was acquired after we listened to it, together. The audition of the Tidals last year was the culmination of that audio togetherness. I don't know whether I will ever be able to listen to it again.
Play a smooth soul ballad for her tonight.
Karel
karelfd
Karel,
God bless and my condolences to your tragic loss.

Family, friends and time are on your side.
Karel, we do not know each other but know we have all suffered immense loss in our lives. You will still share an intimate moment with her every time you play some of her favorite music. May you find some inner peace.

Larry
My deepest sympathy to you, Karel. I certainly hope you will find a way to listen to music again. Some good reading for you if you feel like it. Heaven by Randy Alcorn. There is no reason to believe that we will not have our stereo systems in Heaven and our loved ones.
Karel, I'm terribly sorry to hear of your loss. There are many places to take comfort. Systems are a poor substitute for people, but there is still comfort in the music you love.

In the last year I lost two friends,one of them being my father. Ultimately we learn that even though death is painful for those of us left behind, everyone dies. BUT death cannot take from us the joy of shared years and memories. I miss my dad, but I won't let the memory of that day rob me of a lifetime of happy occasions. You and your wife shared a lot of good times. Those are what you will keep as the pain subsides.

Gods peace to you...
So sorry for your loss. Keep listening and be glad of the things you shared together, such as the enjoyment your system provided for you both. It may even sound a little better now as she will be singing to you through it. That system is something to hold dear as will be her memory.

Now there is another Angel in Heaven and you know her name. Take care