Has anyone answered the real question?

First, I want to say that the white-outfitted guys are at my front door. Second, these people(Ori, or Oritek Audio, Alex, of APL Hi-Fi, and Nuforce-I also have to mention Signal Cable and Mapleshade.) have led me to this situation. Does anybody have a strategy against what plays through your head, when you are away from your system? Believe it or not, this is what has preoccupied me for awhile. Does anyone, anywhere relate to this? If so, can you give me some kind of strategy here?
mmakshak
Fax me a cheeseburger and I'll share THE answer with you.
Strong Hint: You've got to make the VOICES stop FIRST!
There IS a technique. Cram that double-meat Wendy's in
your fax and send it to me now!
Roger & WoolCo Tvad!
Do the white outfitted guys drive a white van by any chance? My favorite scenario is when I start thinking of a tune but can't remember it's name or who performed it. Then months later I'll stumble across that recording...
My favorite is to sing along. Anyone who has heard me sing never wishes to again, it kills the tune and forces something else into my head
'T'is even worse when you are stuck with a repeating tune but you just can't name the darn thing. . . that is truly maddening! And now I even topped that. . . I know exactly what that old piece of music was, but I can't remember what it sounded like if my life depended on it. . . am I suffering of incipient senility perhaps?