Should we upgrade high end fuses?

Have anyone try these fuses? since we put lots of money for better power cord, power line or power condition etc, but at the end power has to go through the stock fuse... Please share your experience. Thanks.
amthanh
It is beyond comprehension that anyone can "think' there is a change in sonic improvement by changing a fuse!!!!!!
Edkoz, I guess you need to work on your comprehension. Or maybe the resolving power of your system. Sorry about that :-)
Edkoz - how many fuses have you tried in your system to determine that this does not cause an improvement? I give you the benefit of the doubt, believing you would not post a response on a topic about which you know nothing.
So, the more fuses one changes the more knowledgeable one is? I have changed fuses often on my power amp since I switch from 240v to 120v often and the only difference that I hear is none, let alone an "improvement". I guess I do know something, however, about changing fuses, that is!
I am still waiting for the explanation of direction of current on Alternating Current which makes the direct of the fuse important and audible.
Bob P.
In all honesty, I can't detect any difference either with respect to directionality. But the gold fuses -- in my case, the German "Hi-Fi Tuning" ones -- made quite a difference in my system, despite my initial skepticism. So did simply removing the old ones, cleaning their contact areas, then using Walker SST (silver-bearing grease) on them and replacing them. Dave