Anyone ever try ear candles for better listening?

This is no joke! Ear candles are a great way to clean the excess wax from your ears. My family all did it this past weekend and WOW, what a difference! I had to turn the volume down a bit. Anyone ever try them? Joe
128x128jnovak
Boa2 writes:

Moving toward the opposite end of the network, I too have had high colonics. It helps a lot with food allergies. Only downside is I can no longer rebut those who accuse me of being full of it.
I think you have it backwards - you can completely rebut those who say you are full of it - because you know for a fact that you aren't!

Regards,
"....after all those years of telling doctors that there was something going on in my left ear, Ear-Clear found and removed the culprit. After 4 or 5 refills using the Master Blaster for the first time in my left ear, not only did a serious clump of wax get expelled, but also a 'twig' about an inch long (see picture). Must have been in my ear for 15 years!" Tony F.
(You can click on this picture to enlarge it.)
http://www.earclear.com/after%20all%20these%20years.jpg

This might affect you hearing!!!
that must have been a serious upgrade Tony F unloading that. that is a truly disgusting hunk of wax. btw, was that maybe a marijuana stem from long ago?
Tony F. has my vote for the best audio tweak. But $60 for the Master Blaster!??? These guys should get in the audio biz with that pricing structure.

Metralla, thanks for the angle. You're way ahead of me.

Danlib1, if the Shop-Vac is capable of handling the big spills, is it then safe to assume that a Dustbuster would suffice for the gaseous among us?
I tried one of those ear flushers like the Master Blaster but when I tried to clean my right ear all of the water just came gushing out of my left.

I guess I got both my ears and my brain cleaned out at the same time.