Guitar player? , What model do you own or play?

Just wondering if there are any guitar players here, including the once-every-third-weekend-for-5-minute types ?

What make or model do you play?
soniqmike
1979 Ovation Legend, 1973 Guild F212 12-string acoustic, blonde 1970's Strat reissue, Gallagher acoustic. Fender tube amp.
taylor 512
taylor 514
strat
fender blues junior amp
i play one of the taylor's
almost everyday early in the morning
just before work. it helps get me
through the day.
Hello, you looking for some advice for a new purchase? or just gabbin, If you can't spend a lot of money the lower line Fender stuff is not that bad, A friend bought a Mexican Tele and it plays great for under $500..........I have an ES335 it's only 5 yrs old but it's a monster, Custom Shop Relic Strat and it feels just like a 60's era.......I need a good Tele........ and I have my old guitar from my teenage yrs, a Paul Reed Smith, one of the early models. It has a great tremelo floating bridge. Oh, I've been playing a Brian May model, (the guy from Queen) it's a burns, I love his sound. I use vox amps too. I had a 64' AC-30 coppertop and it got stolen but that's alright, there's hundreds out there looking for a new owner.
I'm not quite in the same category as you other guys.

I have an old Yamaha acoustic from my college days that I learned to play on. A million other people probably have the same story. It's almost an antique now, just like me.

A while back, I also took a workshop course offered by a local pro shop. The course involved making your own electric guitar from start to finish. It was a lot of fun. Mine is modeled on a strat. Just at the end of the course when it was almost completed, I moved out of town. The last thing I have to do is install the electronic bits in the electronics pocket and solder the wires to the pickup and volume control, etc. It will only take a few minutes, but I don't know what to connect to what! Do any of you guys know a website or somewhere thatI can find a wiring diagram? Otherwise, I'll have to find a friend who is willing to let me open up his and copy the wiring. I don't know if they're too keen on that.
McNaught vintage singlecut in classic yellow with white korina body and neck, quilted maple top, and brazilian rosewood fingerboard

1993PRS CE24 in whale blue with flame maple top

amp is diezel vh4 head and cab