No way,No how,Never will...

After a few decades of assembling systems around the world,I find myself in front of the computer researching balanced power conditioners as I am currently in an apartment in Mpls.I never put much stock in exotic wires,isolation/vibration theories and the other periphirals[SP] and thought I was set for awhile after the usual upgrades[amps,speakers,sources].WRONG!!But,I promise never to investgate the tube equipment possibilities,no way,no how,never......
usblues
Why are you depriving your self of such beauty in sight and sound? Some people really get stuck in silicon and heat sinks and have a heck of a time getting out. Maybe some day you will find the glow and bask in all it's glory.

Mark
Mark,knowing me,its just around the corner.My friend Artg has Nagra power that I havent seen yet,but will soon...cant get enough glow here in the North Country,Bob
Usblues - I too have been waiting to finally get back to Artg's home and hear his latest round of changes since I was there last Fall. I am still waiting for an invite since the holidays. 8-(~

It was Artg who suggested I try the Audio Magic PLC and this is wonderful. It may not be the ULTIMATE PLC, but it was the biggest change I ever made to my system as it was like upgrading 5 components at once.

Since I am also in the twin cities (west metro), and have a ton of tubes as well, if you ever feel cold, come on over to warm up from the glow. And I can give you a with and w/o comparison of what the Audio Magic does. I understand the IsoClean that Artg uses is quite a step up but I'm a happy camper with the AM.

As for power cables, Artg, Jadem6 and I have tried so many of these in our three systems. So far for me, the power cable to beat is the Purist Dominus. So if you're interested, I could bring over a couple Dominus to give you an idea of their benefits.

As for isolation, Jadem6 is VERY knowledgeable on this subject. In fact he is downright a perfectionist here. He too lives in the west metro. I am sure he would have a ton of ideas for you.

John
Hi John,small world as I just talked to JD for the first time today!Going to get together very soon I feel.Yes,he is very deep on this stuff so isolationism etc., is looking up.Nice to hear from you and will reply as soon as I get my schedule together and find time and the sun-tanning lotion I packed away.Can you believe its January??Cheers,Bob
Post removed