BEST LINE CONDITIONER UNDER $600

I have been waiting and waiting to pick up a used Blue Circle MR 1200, but so far, nada... i am reaching the end of my patience... does anyone have other suggestions for a good power/line conditioner (new or used) in that general price range (UNDER $600). This is for AUDIO use only on a mainly ANALOG system, need at least 6 jacks, and prefer an ACTIVE unit with an ON/OFF switch. thanks to anyone with any advice.
dave_greene
The Blue Circle MR1200 is great for what it does for your source components. I use one and still plug the amp into the wall. (Disclaimer... I also sell them).

If you want current, then the MR2400
thank you all for your responses. The TICE sounds like it might be a match based on the reviews i have been reading (but the solo does not have enough inputs). What about the Brickwall? Are these units worthwhile? My chords are all good quality upgrades, mainly audioquest... noticed a difference right away, but more than open to suggestions!
The reason I was interested in a unit with an On/Off switch is because I do not want to have my phono pre plugged in and running all the time... however, i suppose i could just unplug it nightly...
if anyone has a unit for sale (the Tice power block, 20a (not fimiliar with) or any others that you feel would fit my need please email me: [email protected] ...
also, i know the running springs unit would be amazing... just beyonds my means at the moment.
also, chord suggestions are welcomed!!!!

thank you all again.
I really do appreciate the time you have taken to impart your knowledge and experience.
please tell me more about the transcendent... i am unfimiliar with this unit.

thank you all again.
what do you guys think between a new MR800 for 600 or a used PowerBlock (tice) for $550?
or should i wait