BEST LINE CONDITIONER UNDER $600

I have been waiting and waiting to pick up a used Blue Circle MR 1200, but so far, nada... i am reaching the end of my patience... does anyone have other suggestions for a good power/line conditioner (new or used) in that general price range (UNDER $600). This is for AUDIO use only on a mainly ANALOG system, need at least 6 jacks, and prefer an ACTIVE unit with an ON/OFF switch. thanks to anyone with any advice.
dave_greene

Showing 2 responses by sugarbrie

The Blue Circle MR1200 is great for what it does for your source components. I use one and still plug the amp into the wall. (Disclaimer... I also sell them).

If you want current, then the MR2400
Dave, I don't think they are on the market yet (they were at CES), however APC (American Power Conversion) who is best known for computer power supplies and backups are coming out with a line of Audio Video products. They are also going to be designing some power gear to be sold by Rotel. See attached link..

[url]http://www.apc.com/products/apcav/products/[/url]

I read a little and they may top out at 900 watts. I assume though that prices might be lower than most audiophile products, but I cannot be sure.