Best bang for buck powercond. ?

Looking for a great pc ,min $0 - max $800
grisslehamn
I think the commercial grade Oneac and Powervar's are the best bang for the buck. These can be had on ebay for pennies on the dollar. They're actually designed to clean power for labs and other places where semiconductors that are sensitive to dirty AC are. I know some equipment manufacturers in the industrial world require one of these or they will not honor their warranty. They're not as pretty as the audiophile ones but do the job. That said I wouldn't use one with a power amplifier as they have isolation transformers in them. Actually if you bought a huge one you could use it for an amp. Even the small ones are pretty heavy though. You want to make sure you buy one that is at least twice as big as you need. For front end gear even a 5 amp one is more than enough.
Do i only need a PowerCond. for source ?
Would like one for all incl my Arcam Dv88+ (dvdplayer) if needed.

My gear :Arcam CD33 Amps :Arcam A90 / Arcam P85 im biamping

a90 for highs p85 for lows. a90 is both pre and highs.

Btw speakers r PMC GB1.

When it comes to cabling , have great ones. Very good stuff but i guess you dont know them since they are from Scandinavia (Silk and Silspeak).Dont no if they r availble in US ? Powercords Agile and SC silverres. all cables w Furutechs best.

Have a pair og Vibrapods/cones unser the cdplayer would loke to have something under everything but dont know what to go for.
Furniture is Soundstyle (UK) w glass shelfs, guess its better w wood ?
I also have a (UK)pair of speakercables quite good actually the name is Van Damme, you might laugh about the name but they are quite popular in UK and PMC loudspeaker maker use them etc.

Sounds great listen to David Bowie - Diamond Dogs at the moment. "in every teenage girl theirs a fontain"
I also have a (UK)pair of speakercables quite good actually the name is Van Damme, you might laugh about the name but they are quite popular in UK and PMC loudspeaker maker use them etc.

Sounds great listen to David Bowie - Diamond Dogs at the moment. "in every teenage girl theres a fontain"
A used Audio Magic Stealth MkII is in your price range. Six outlets, two of them specifically for digital. You can use it with your whole system. This power conditioner will extract tons of detail from your system, and sounds really great.

I have one that replaced the PS Audio UPC200, and the difference is night and day. Stomps all over it, and worth every penny of the difference in price.

If I had purchased it earlier, I may never have upgraded my Cd player and amp. It sounds that good. (Using it with a plinius 8200 mkII and Audio Aero Prima MkII CDP.)