Audiophiles... Why Men? Any woman here?

Women equally appriciate and enjoy music as man,

but Why 99.99% of the auudiophiles are men?

because it's involved with intimitating equipments?
eandylee
Hey Pat,

C'mon, the BC Music Pumps and Purse have been around for a couple years now. You must have seen them before, no?

There is even a review out on them.

I do remember having quite a laugh the first time I saw them. I remember thinking 'why not'? LOL.

Did you get those DQ's running yet???

Cheers,
John
Jetkitty, great name! Yes, and for those of us who don't take anything seriously, especially ourselves... we crack us up too! I find too few audiophile ladies in this hobby and that's too bad because it would be a better place. Most girl friends of mine though really like to listen even if they couldn't care less to tweak or possess equipment and I guess that's just fine. It's cool to hear there are at least a few of you. Curious thing though, I believe there are more audiophile felines (no they don't tweak...well, at least not constructively but, they do listen very attentively) than females, what's that say for our lot? Cheers!
i think Plato has it nailed. To set down and actually relax would drive my wife nuts. every second needs to be productive. Man am i glad i don't have that problem!
I constructed a pretty listenable HT system so that Mrs. Lucky can hear the dialogue in Law and Order better...other than that she plays country music off the satellite while she spends most of her time in the kitchen
Recent studies on early evolutionary developments indicate that the females of the species elected beauty, over brains because they realized that the male of the species, could "SEE" better than they could "THINK".