BitPerfect for Mac vs Pure Music

I just installed BitPerfect and began using it. Have been using Pure Music up til now. In my system the BitPerfect has revealed a startling layer of detail I've not heard before with my music. Mids, seem a little harder, tho not harsh as when using iTunes alone. Pure Music is easier on the ears to a small degree, but seems muffled by comparison. I understand all our results may vary, but I'd appreciate hearing your experiences and thoughts regarding this software. Its native file format automatic switching is a nice feature....but worth its sound?
rabco
Wow bitperfect I just purchased, I own amarra trial before and pure music,
This is at another level of details, wow, wow.
For 9 dollars. no kidding!!!!!

My system
Luxman 550 A2
Harbeth compact 7es3
Rega HD11 DAC
Cables AZ hologram
IC Nordost LS RD
Format AIFF
iTunes via Mac book pro 2007
Loud blasts of static should not be occurring. No way that your older Mac mini is to blame for this.

You should definitely try A+. I considered the cost of the license to be one of the best investments I made in digital audio. Not only did the sound improve relative to PM, A+ is also more stable and predictable.
Hi, Just a question on BitPerfect in general: does BitPerfect remain local to the laptop, or do I also receive the improvement if I sync music files to my Apple TV server?

Thanks inadvance
I've found Audirvana to provide the best detail from my iMac and it
integrates seemlessly with iTunes.

Better details and dynamics than Bitperfect without the cost of Amarra.

Never tried Pure Music, so can offer no opinion on that front

Regards