DAC that re-clocks for under $1000?

I am thinking about using an ipod classic 160GB as a music server, running AIFF, so I need a re-clocking DAC. I know about the Music Hall 25.2 DAC for $600, are there any others out there I should consider? Big Ben and PaceCar are too expensive for my modest system: B&W 685s, HSU VTF-1, assume Music Hall a25.2 amp, AudioQuest G-Snake ICs, current CDP is a 15 year old Yami changer. Thanks.
realremo
I second Mapman's post - what else? PS Audio tech support just informed me that their Digital Link III does re-clock the signal. I think it retails for $699.
Peter_s, there are two other iPod docks that can get the digital iPod signal - one from Denon and one from Onkyo. The Onkyo has a nicer look. Peachtree should come out with their iDecco in Jan - an integrated with a digital iPod dock and Sabre DAC built in.
I expect more manufacturers to enter this game in 2010.
The Onkyo UP-A1 does digital output, but the connector is unique to certain models of Onkyo receivers only. They have a second unit but I think it's RCA's only.
Pkubica, I was referring to the Onkyo ND-S1, see review here:
http://www.engadget.com/2009/07/31/onkyo-nd-s1-ipod-dock-feaures-digital-audio-composite-video-an/
I cannot find this dock anywhere but on websites in the United Kingdom. It is not listed on Onkyo's webiste. But it apparently exists if people have reviewed it, I wish I could find it in the U.S.