Is this a reasonable Audiophile Mac-based Server?

Since I'm a visual person, I've tried to distill what I've learned about music servers and how I might create one. Any suggestions or comments you have would be appreciated.

Here is the link to the website with the picture:
Map of Mac-based Server

My goal is to produce the best sounding Music Server regardless of price.
hdomke
Now that both the Wavelength Cosecant USB DAC v3 (now with ASYNC mode) and the Benchmark USB DAC 1 and DAC 1-PRE support 24-bit audio at sample rates up to 96 kHz without the installation of any drivers or other special software. I am having a hard time choosing between them. My primary headphones are the Ultrasone UE 9 and the Grado GS 1000. Has anyone out there heard both side to side at any of the meets??? Are there specific advantages of one over the other?
Someone is using a DAC as EMM labs, dCS,Zanden, MBL with one MAc system? how they connect it to the Mac?thanks
hi Newly, there are 2 options... either get connect them via TOSlink cable (in which case, you need to make sure your DAC has a TOSlink input). you could also get a USB > AES/EBU or SPDIF converter (there are a number of these converters aval.).

several newer DACs hv USB inputs. you can connect these directly using a USB cable.
To my ears, the Benchmark is extremely accurate, but also edgy, sterile, and overly analytical. The Cosecant by comparison and without any harshness gets tone and timbre right, and is musical and involving.

The Cosecant is better; no contest, and the price difference reflects that.