PS Audio P3 power Plant

I like to know if I can connect to P3 power plant ( ps audio) my pass lab power amp XA 30.5? I also need to connect other gears to it like CD player and Pre Amp to same P3 . XA 30.5 takes max 200 watts , whereas CD player and preamp put together will take no more than 200 watts . P3 gives 750 watts , so that appears to be safe. But my can I connect power amp and CD player+ preamp to one same P3 power plant ? Or do I need separate conditioner for power amp XA30.5 ?
Besides this , can you suggest if ps audio P3 is the right choice for my application ? Or do I consider to buy some other power conditioner ?
Your suggestions , comments are welcome .
radni
If your Pass amp takes only 200 watts, I would bet your front end (CD player and preamp) take no more than 100 watts combined for a total of about 300 watts.

I'd put the amp on its own outlet and in fact you could put the two front end pieces on their own regenerated outlets as well (to keep them isolated from one another).

I'm pretty sure the PS P3 would work fine like that and it will read out the total power your gear draws when you plug it all in and power it up. So you'll know exactly how much power your gear consumes.

My whole front end, turntable, CD player, preamp, and tube phono stage use just over 50 watts combined and I have them all on the P3's regenerated outlets. I use a high power amp that can draw a maximum of around 950 watts and I run that off of the P3's high-current AC outlet with no problems at all... just plenty of excellent sound. The P3's filtered HC
outlet should be used if the total wattage of all components can exceed 750 watts. In your case I see no problem at all.

Good luck.
Radni, as Plato pointed out the P3 should have plenty of power for your system. I have my integrated amp, cdp, and Sonos powered from my P3 and it never draws more than 105W.

In terms of sonic quality, I can definitely say the P3 had the biggest impact on my systen, aside from speakers. AC Regeneration/clean power should be the starting point for everyone's system in order to hear what it is really capable of.
Tboooe, I couldn't agree more. Clean power should be the starting point for every decent audio or AV system.

If you feed all that garbage and hash from your power line into your electronics chain, for sure a certain amount of it gets amplified and passed to your speakers and can be recognized as hashy highs, less clarity, and hardness.

My P3 allows the music to sound more relaxed, detailed, and engaging. I consider it essential for good sound.
Post removed 
Elizabeth,
I live in India and power quality that we get from Company is quite bad. In that case I thought, would a Regenerated power from PS Audio P3 not be a better supply got my Amp ? I am ready to live with higher energy consumption or temp rise for that matter. But at least my Amp will get pure sine wave power !