why performance increase after pause?

Anyone notice that after pausing, once the gear is fully warmed up and has played several cuts, it immediately sounds better and then after a while levels off as before? I have several amps and notice the same thing with all of them. Could it be the CDP, pre, speaker crossovers cooling down?
csontos
Hit the PAUSE button between tracks and then hit the back button and replay that track again ... this should clear the buffer and can improve the sound briefly ...more open and transparent

Why the cleared BUFFER sounds better for a brief period is beyond me ... just try it

Hit PAUSE between tracks .. hit BACK button ... replay the track over ... be happy for free upgrade
Davehrab, which CD player specifically have you found this to work with? The same with more than one of the same model?

I'd have to think that if this works the player is either defective or poorly designed and would be looking elsewhere.
I have found Davehrab's tweak to work on virtually every CD player or transport I've had--Krell, Sony, EMM Labs, Forsell. Some people call it "jogging the laser". Never understood why it happened, but it does seem to happen (things sounded a little more focused to me), if only for a short time.
"I have found Davehrab's tweak to work on virtually every CD player or transport I've had--Krell, Sony, EMM Labs, Forsell."

If so then one more reason to dump the CD player and go to a music server.

Does anyone hear a similar effect with a music server?