A mystery for you tech gurus out there

Hi all -

I am stumped, to say the least, at what could be going on with my home theatre system. My equipment hooked up is:

-Denon 1913-AVR receiver
-Dual CS7000 (Golden one) turntable (grounded to a casing screw on the receiver case)
-Marantz 5 disc CD changer
-Front speakers: Paradigm studio 60 v1
-Center and surrounds: Sony
-Klipsch subwoofer
-Panasonic plasma TV

So the issue revolves around the front Paradigm Studio 60s. Whichever one is plugged into the FRONT LEFT speaker output on the receiver emits an occasional, loud pop. Usually the pop comes in bursts, and sounds almost like a fireworks show would with a succession of airy-sounding, concussive pops.

I thought it was my receiver (I originally had a Denon 1911-AVR giving me the same issue) and recently got the 1913, and the issue persisted. I have tried using new speaker wire as well. The part that I cant figure out is when i go behind the receiver and switch the 2 front speakers around so that the speaker that was right is now left and vice versa, the popping now comes out of the right sided speaker which is now plugged into the FRONT LEFT output.

How can this be? Any thoughts or ideas?
-
snwbrdrcol
Post removed 
Not mine either Liz, If you still havin' issues you can refer to my previous post. Practice makes things perfect just like in music.
Marakanetz, using retailers as "free" test equipment rental suppliers is certainly not a proper way to track down problems. They are in business to sell and make a profit, so that they can remain in business. There is no profit in free!
Next week there will be another thread, asking what happened to all the brick and mortar stores?

I agree with Elizabeth on this "idiots".
Answer me Ska_man, why Autozone loans tools for free? Does it bring them profit? Yes I and many others go to Autozone to get pullers, stretchers all kinda tools that occasionally needed(not always) to use. I and many others buy and return equipment from BestBuy monthly, daily, hourly and every minute, second. What'd'ya think? Can you do the math?? Can you find what's wrong in your statement by solving elementary school equation?
Apperently you definitely need to find some learning resources about profit and return on investment before making such infantile conclusion that really make me look like I'm an idiot and so be it because probably I've got used to it.
After attending some PTA meetings as one of the examples, I found out that teachers of elementery school don't know who is Mark Twain, Alexandre Dumas, Homer; also found science and math handouts with obvious typos such as kg/s units of force. What really shocked me, that most of parents and teachers didn't know what I was talking about exactly like both of you and many others of a kind.
Consider me agreed on your and Liz's statement 100%. YOU WIN.
P.S. Following idiot's advice is truely optional and not obligational...