Just sold my Dynavector XV-1s

Sold my XV-1s to a Audiogon member with no feedback. He emailed me that he had only one channel working. It worked perfectly when I removed it and put it back in the original packing to send. I told him to reverse the cables from his T.T. to phono pre and see if the other channel worked. If the same channel still worked he had a problem with his T.T. Any other ideas...
gandme
He should check the leads to the back of the cartridge to make sure he didn't break one doing installation.

These are sort of heart stopping moments aren't they?
Try reversing the cables attached to the phono cartridge itself to make sure that he doesn't have a broken wire in his tonearm.
This always scares me. I'm shipping out a expensive cartridge next week. Did you ship it insured?
He is sending it back for a refund. I tried coaching him through some tests by email, I'm not sure of his efforts. He said he reinstalled his Grado cart and has no problems. I have had a hard time dealing with folks with 0 Audiogon feedback in the past and this is the last one for me.
I will issue a refund once I have the cart back in my hands. My worry is he will subsitute a none working XV-1s for my nm cart. Just another creative scam that we are all exposed too here on Audiogon.
Yes I had it Insured for the full value.