Know anything about the BSG Technologies QOL?

Hi there, I just saw a local dealer advertising this on craigslist, They wont tell you anything about it except it works, it half sounds like snake oil and half sounds like it could be something.

They claim it is all analog and retrieves inner detail and has the "WOW FACTOR".

My guess after talking to the guy is is might be disgned around smoothing out microphone curves maybe? or sending out a ton of above 20KHZ info to do some pshycho acoustic/room type thing?

I'm just tripped out they wont tell you anything except, well set it up, if you like it awesome if not dont buy it.

I am genuinely intrigued to see if its truly real and if anyone has expreience. It would be nice to save a long drive to hear something or have something to look forward to on the drive.
128x128systembuilder
Hey guys if you are using the Qol after the preamp, please try after source instead. Since I do not have a dedicated phonostage we placed the Qol after the preamp.
A buddy brought over his phonostage so we decided to listen both ways. We really liked the presentaion after the source.
I will keep our findings secret until you try and tell us what you hear.
Received the fuse a HiFI Tuning supreme. Expensive little sucker, but man O man it does make a difference for the good.
Balanced if you can will also add to the pleasure. also if you have the original version before the top cover change, dampen the top cover inside with either 3M sheets or dynamat.
Have fun trying and report back.
Dear Pipedream,
Been reading our posts regarding the QOL. I have one on trial and have broken it in over 250hrs. I was just about to send it back today when I remembered your post regarding trying it after the source. I did that and it completely sounded much better than after the preamp. I am still not 100% for keeping it. It does change the sound for the better though. I ordered the Hi-fi supreme fuse for the unit. Haven't totally decided to keep unit. To me it sound so much better after the source. thanks Ron
After over 400 hours of break-in time and multiple listening sessions with my fellow audiopihles, I decided to trun back the unit. I informed the dealer I wanted to return the unit. I noticed my anit-vibration blocks had indented the soft spongy portion of the soft rubber supporting feet. I also informed the dealer that by removing the top of the unit to find the fuse I had bent the metal tab on the the back of the top lid.. I was more that willing to pay for the "damage" ( new replacement parts). and refund the difference in cost from the original purchase price. The dealer said that BSG was sticking to their original decision as to not taking the unit back and therefore I was not eligable for any refund. By the letter of the "law" BSG is correct. In the spirit of building a company and a reputaiton I would think they would be willing to work with their customers. What say you?
Nope, You bent(damaged) the equipment while you were modifing the equipment. It is now yours. This is exactly why there is AudioGon used equipment ads. Best wishes in a quick sale.
Sorry to hear of your misfortune. However it is damaged goods.
You did agree to the terms when purchased. BSG has every right to deny a return. As a new company though perception is the key. I have mixed feelings about this.