Know anything about the BSG Technologies QOL?

Hi there, I just saw a local dealer advertising this on craigslist, They wont tell you anything about it except it works, it half sounds like snake oil and half sounds like it could be something.

They claim it is all analog and retrieves inner detail and has the "WOW FACTOR".

My guess after talking to the guy is is might be disgned around smoothing out microphone curves maybe? or sending out a ton of above 20KHZ info to do some pshycho acoustic/room type thing?

I'm just tripped out they wont tell you anything except, well set it up, if you like it awesome if not dont buy it.

I am genuinely intrigued to see if its truly real and if anyone has expreience. It would be nice to save a long drive to hear something or have something to look forward to on the drive.
128x128systembuilder
Preale, I let the tuner play overnight and I will continue to play the tuner during the times I am not playing my music for at least a couple of weeks.
I am a firm believer that all electronics take time to sound there best. But so far this morning, the edge has settled down.

Marc777, I am using the original HIFI fuse with the QOL. I do have a Supreme in my Preamp and the silvers in my CD/Dac player. It might be awhile before I put in the standard fuse that came with the unit back in.
Well, I am a little embarrassed to post this but what the heck.
My earlier statement about the Qol sounding a little bright was the cause of my way too many tweaks.
I found that the spades of my AudioPrism ground controls were touching the body of my Walker HDL Links, (On both L and R sides). Once I separated them the brightness went away and the soundstage expanded every which way.
I am now listening to Olivia Newton John and she has her tongue in my ear.
Ozzy, good to hear you solved your tweak issue. I have been listening to the qol unit for months and I can assure you some material will seem bright especially older recordings. It will be obvious. I usually like to hear what a tweak does so I plan to order a supreme and listen before and after as it only takes 5 minutes. Also glad Olivia is dishing out ear love to you as I know the feeling well. I am right there with you as the added info the qol unit uncovers brings out a big emotional response in me.
Hello, Mdconnelly. If you are at or near Charlotte, you can audition this Qol at Liquid Hi-Fi. Ron Huffington has one ready for demo right now on his reference rig seen in the link below. This link also provides his contact information.

http://liquidhifi.com/

I have heard this unit and my impressions are very favorable. When I was auditioning it, I was thinking to myself that this is the biggest advance in coming closer to the reproduction of a live performance that I have ever ran across. There are many things to consider with how much this unit can offer to your rig and I'll provide more information on what I know about the Qol as time permits.

Please note: Do not be surprised if you order one in the next couple of weeks and they are not available for immediate shipping. Demand has been more than what was anticipated.

Have a good evening.