Know anything about the BSG Technologies QOL?

Hi there, I just saw a local dealer advertising this on craigslist, They wont tell you anything about it except it works, it half sounds like snake oil and half sounds like it could be something.

They claim it is all analog and retrieves inner detail and has the "WOW FACTOR".

My guess after talking to the guy is is might be disgned around smoothing out microphone curves maybe? or sending out a ton of above 20KHZ info to do some pshycho acoustic/room type thing?

I'm just tripped out they wont tell you anything except, well set it up, if you like it awesome if not dont buy it.

I am genuinely intrigued to see if its truly real and if anyone has expreience. It would be nice to save a long drive to hear something or have something to look forward to on the drive.
128x128systembuilder
Ozzy From my seat the unit sounded good fresh out and has slightly improved over time. The one thing of note was it takes about 20 minutes to warm completely up and this you will hear. Just as in an amp.
The unit operates in the analog mode: so, it is placed between the preamp and amp. Sound quality improved considerably after break in, as it is with all electronics. Also, since I had to use an extra pair of XLR cables, they had to be broken it as well. I continued to break the unit in by running my FM tuner through the preamp and BSG for a couple of days. I also noticed a perfect synergy between my Bybee devices (which are between DAC and preamp, as well as Golden Goddess Speaker Bullets on loudspeakers).
I noticed much more difference between cables burning in than the qol unit. Also Larry Kay (president of BSGT) said the same about qol in his high-end system. You may have heard more of the cables burning in than the qol unit itself. It does work in the analog mode, but it can be placed before pre-amp or receiver or through tape loop if wanted. From my experience after pre-amp is the best and with balanced connections. Elsewhere a loss of air and excitement was noted in my system
Thanks for the help. One more question.
Is this the type of unit that you leave on all the time ?

I hope Fed Ex delivers it tommorrow.
You may be correct about the burn in. I also used a short, aftermarket power cord, rather than stock. I had the unit connected with XLR cables between preamp and amp. I wonder if this unit is anything like the FM Aoustics Linearizer. SInce trhe qol uses so little electricity, I leave mine on all the time.