Dumb question? WHAT IS YOUR SEAT/ CHAIR?

I am starting the build of a dedicated room, and I am deciding on which seats to use. I am very fond of the Jacobsen egg seat, which is a rather tall one person chair made of fiberglass, with cushioned fabric:

http://www.furniturestoreblog.com/images/arne%20jacobsen%20egg%20chair%20by%20fritz%20hansen.jpg

My only concern is that the seat is about the same height as the top of your head when seated, so your ears are "blocked" from the rear reflections/echoes/etc. Has anyone experienced with different seats/couchs and noticed any noticeable difference? Should I only worry about what is coming from the front? Or should I be worried about losing the rear reflections?

These are very comfortable to actually recline on them, and would suit my deco a lot!

Thanks for any input
Demian
demianm
Early 1900's oak Morris chair, recliner, with the same period re-upholstered footstool. The Morris chair cushions have the original leather and excelsior. My wife doesn't like to sit in it...thinks it's too hard...wry smile on my face....
got the idea from mikelavigne, who'se rig is no compromises.

add a Zero Gravity chair. high back is not cupped, and i'm not noticing any adverse impacts from leather above ear height. reclinable so can adjust listening height easily.

and the most comfortable thing i've ever sat it. switching CDs after an hour is too soon. highly recommended.
I use the "Cuddle Lounge" from Dania. Perfect height and comfort, adds a bit of room treatment to boot. Sooo comfortable, especially with my wife!
Zero Gravity Perfect Chair from Relax the back store - I love it

http://www.relaxtheback.com/recliners/zero-gravity/human-touch-power-perfect-chair-pc-95.html
I have a nice soft recliner that I can easily fall asleep in. It's soft fabric, so I don't know how that affects the sound. Is well padded, but I can definitively say that when I recline, the sound is much different than when upright. Seems intuitively that in a relatively empty room, the material used to make the chair would have some effect on sound reflection/absorption.