Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
Hi,not yet,I will go for them next.My tubes have 1200 hours on them,and they are not too bad.I was thinking recently maybe I should try some 50s amperexes, 12ax7 in the cd player,and try and get some warmth and smoothness there first.Im currently using treble cleffs,and they are stunning on good recordings.Im trying to bring some not so good recordings back into play.A more middle ground if you like.Im slowly getting there.My speaker cables are doing it,but ideally some really nice cables would be the go.Ill hold off a bit longer.Hows your system going.
Misternice, for warmth and smoothness in a 12ax7 try long plate Mullards from the 50s. In my experience this will do the job nicely! Good luck.
Misternice, My system is the same as before, I like the 12ax7 tubes better than 6h30 tubes, what cd-player do you have?
Hi,a mhzs cd88h,a Chinese cd player.its alright too.I have a ps audio ac12 power cord on it which gives it speed and fullness.$138 on eBay which was a bit of a bargain ,I liked it more there than anywhere else on the system.Thanks wax waves for you suggestion on the Mullard tube.