Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
Misternice, My system is the same as before, I like the 12ax7 tubes better than 6h30 tubes, what cd-player do you have?
Hi,a mhzs cd88h,a Chinese cd player.its alright too.I have a ps audio ac12 power cord on it which gives it speed and fullness.$138 on eBay which was a bit of a bargain ,I liked it more there than anywhere else on the system.Thanks wax waves for you suggestion on the Mullard tube.
@ Tboooe, Hi, did you use your cable the proper way yet?, how is the sound coming along, 300 hrs, your done, 200 hrs will sound good, yet the cable will get better by small amounts to 300 hrs, like to hear from ya, what's happening?
Well everybody, Tara Labs has all the new cables on their site now!, Hit the interconnect link, then hit products after that, wala, they have many categories, you have regular interconnects, controlled band-width interconnects, extended band-width interconnects, speaker cables, etc..., However, there will be NEW power cords coming soon, enjoy the NEW Tara labs site, cheers.