Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
Recently bought 2 tara labs cobalt PC . Love what I heard , like the tonal balance & quietness . However I noticed that since Matthew bond quit Tara labs & founded Madison sound labs funded by Chinese owners , tara labs seems to disappear from the audio radar. What happen ?
I wasn't aware of the personnel changes at Tara Labs. That's the sort of news that can have buyers running for the exits. Not me! I'm using the same cables today as I was at least a decade ago. I bet my cables don't know who made them or where they were made. Has alchemy really produced some combination better than gold, silver or copper? I doubt it. I do have a few pairs of Kimber KCAG and even some Monster Cable (video and audio). For now, I'll stick with my vintage Tara Labs cables for serious listening.
Has anyone compared tara cables with Madison audio lab cables? According to a 6 moons review Matthew Bond claims MAL cables will outperform all Tara cables at 1/3 the price. Bold statement.
@ Tonykay, I agree, sounds good, leave it alone!, Thankyou for your reply, hang-out, you are welcome here, talk about anything off topic you like, share your experiences, ask us questions, lets enjoy this thread, cheers.
@ Audioblazer, Hi, what happened?, Mathew Bond is still with Tara labs, Thats who designed all the New cables that officially are available 5-1-14,Tara labs told me this them selfs, Merril Burks is president, and runs the company, Mathew does not do shows any more, mathew and Merril own the company, I will contact Tara labs and check into the claims that has been posted here.