Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
Has anyone compared tara cables with Madison audio lab cables? According to a 6 moons review Matthew Bond claims MAL cables will outperform all Tara cables at 1/3 the price. Bold statement.
@ Tonykay, I agree, sounds good, leave it alone!, Thankyou for your reply, hang-out, you are welcome here, talk about anything off topic you like, share your experiences, ask us questions, lets enjoy this thread, cheers.
@ Audioblazer, Hi, what happened?, Mathew Bond is still with Tara labs, Thats who designed all the New cables that officially are available 5-1-14,Tara labs told me this them selfs, Merril Burks is president, and runs the company, Mathew does not do shows any more, mathew and Merril own the company, I will contact Tara labs and check into the claims that has been posted here.
@ Audioblazer, @ Snooke2, Hi, LOL!, I did not even have to call Tara Labs, You guys read The April 2012 6-moons review of Madison audio labs cables, Now read the August 2012 6-moons review!, yes Mathew Bond is part of a team of electrical Engineers, and started the Madison audio labs company with a partner friend, and yes, the best cable from madison may be better than the Tara labs-The One, and The two for less money, However, Read the august 2012 6-moons review, The new beginnings, Mathew Bond Has NOT left Tara Labs!, This is a side project, like a lead singer in a national known Rock band starting a side band!, The August 2012 6-moons review clearly states, Mathew Bond retains 50% of Tara Labs ownership of the company, nothing wrong with this at all, Bands do side projects all the time, so can a cables designer, Tara labs was not dishonest with me at all, Mathew Bond Did design the NEW cables that are officially released 5-1-14, really, all the Tara cables, The New cables are- The Air Forte, The Evolution Air, The New 0.3 that comes in two versions, The Evolution Zero interconnects and Evolution Omega speaker cables, and The Evolution Grandmaster interconnect and speaker cable, Mathew Bonds Best effort went into these New Tara Labs cables!, The New watershed of the cable industry, The Grandmaster speaker cable is 000 gauge speaker cables with the new ultra flexible air-tube design, for 8ft pair is a whoping $53,000.000!, The Grandmaster interconnect and speaker cables has the industries best specs!,The interconnect has an astounding 2 pf per foot of capacitance!, so NO, I do not believe Mathew Bond Made a cable in a side project to better any of the new cables that He designed for Tara Labs that he owns 50% of the total company that is Tara Labs, cheers.
Thanks for the clarification . I find it odd a designer & a 50% owner of a high end cable co will do a sideline project ie Madison cable to compete with his own products at a much lower price range . Madison cables using SGP ,star ground pod & Tara labs HFX , floating ground station