Did anyone experience Audio Prism's Ground Control

Fellow Audiogoner's

I wonder if anyone has any input on Ground Control spade versions? I am curious about the impact of these pigtails on your system's overall sound?

I also have their quiteline filter (4pack) installed in my HT room and they have helped lower the overall noise floor.

My gear -
Krell Showcase Pre-Amp / Processor
B&W 803s and 804s (rear)
Marantz UD8004
Audience aR12
Audience Au24e speaker/interconnects.
PAD Power Cables
128x128lalitk
Moonguy, I am using the RCA type Ground Controls on my Cary. The Cary has both Balanced and RCA's out. The balanced outputs are sent to my Preamp leaving the RCA's open to be used with the Ground Controls (left and right channel).
I found the Ref RCA to be highly detailed with a somewhat narrower soundstage than the standard RCA. So, using one standard and one Ref RCA provided the wider soundstage with more detail. If I were to use only one RCA on the Cary I would use the standard.
I also prefer the stanadard spades on my speakers.
Ozzy, great. Thanks! I would say one crisis at a time (i.e. on GC on one thing at a time for the great experiment). My speakers GC's are supposed to arrive tonight so this may be interesting. I wish they had come on Friday so I could have really played with them on Sat. night with the HT going gangbusters, but tonight should give me some ideas. Thanks so much for your kind support.

I would be most curious about a GC on a JL 113. Having two would be interesting. I have also read time and again using RCA GC's on front end equipment using one of each is the way to go (ref and standard). I just hope these don't squash the sound stage. In talking to some folks with a system similar to mine they did not experience the squashed soundstage with the ref series on the speakers. crossing my fingers...

Best,

Odd
Ozzy, got the ref banana's yesterday. These are a mother to install... tight as heck. But, after 2 hours of burn in they seem to definitely improve the soundield and as of my initial review so far do not seem to limit sound field or dynamics. But, this is preliminary at this point. I will do a full on test on Friday night when I have time to spend with full blu-ray hi def, etc. However, I did note cleaner, more detailed mids and high end in the short time I spent with them last night, and on a movie I watched on USA channel - Shoot 'Em Up, a fun flick for disbelief, but a blast to watch (I caught the tail end), I was surprised by the additional, what seemed to me to be, presence in the soundtrack even on compressed cable HD feed for Dolby Digital. The end title hard metal soundtrack came through with much more shear balls than the last time I watched this on the same channel a week or two ago, and had more instrumental separation. Suprised me. Then, I had to hit the hay for today's early start into the office.

Question on the LCD - have you tried both at the same time?

Thanks, Ozzy.

Best,

Odd
Oddeophile, The Ref will not limit or reduce the soundstage , but the standard will increase it.
The Ref seem to add more center presence and more detail. I prefer the standards, but that is just me with my equipment.
Sometime though, you should try a set of the standards for your own reference,

I havent tried using the RCA Ref & Standard GC's together on anything but my Cary Pro 306.
Thanks Ozzy. One thing I don't really need in my system is sound stage increase at least in width as it is wall to wall now. If it increased further it might diffuse the sound stage too much. I may try a set of the standard GC's here down the road for the amp end to see how that works.

How did the Cary Pro 306 work out using both ref and standard RCA GC's on it?