Did anyone experience Audio Prism's Ground Control

Fellow Audiogoner's

I wonder if anyone has any input on Ground Control spade versions? I am curious about the impact of these pigtails on your system's overall sound?

I also have their quiteline filter (4pack) installed in my HT room and they have helped lower the overall noise floor.

My gear -
Krell Showcase Pre-Amp / Processor
B&W 803s and 804s (rear)
Marantz UD8004
Audience aR12
Audience Au24e speaker/interconnects.
PAD Power Cables
128x128lalitk
Just an update.
I now have 4 sets of the Ground Control speaker spades.
One at Amp and two on my Bi-wire speakers and a set on my Supertweeters.

I also have 4 of the RCA's.
One on my CD Player, Preamp, Amp and one of the Reference RCA's that I am still experimenting with.
I have tried it on my LCD TV, and Blue Ray player. Both of these places seemed to improve in picture quality.
I also tried it on my Squeezebox Touch but there it seems to add too much detail.

But, overall there is am improvement and no downside with all of them being used.

I just ordered a standard set of ground control spades for my bi - wire Martin Logan Odyssey's which I will install for the stator panel.

If I experience what Ozzy did, I will do the other set on the speakers, the amp and rca's as well. I will keep you guys posted after I have them in for a while. I found a source up here in Canada for them.

Cheers
Moonguy, Welcome to the strange world of the Audioprism Ground Control's.
You'll be surprised at your first glance as to how small they are.
But, you will be impressed with the sound improvement.
The ground controls are a keeper!! I was surprised at the difference of just having one set on the negative post for the stators of my Martin Logan Odyssey's.

The music was more natural, better flow to it,better soundstage and air.To put it bluntly, it sounds more real. I consider these things a bargain for what they do for the price.

I will be adding another set for the bass on the speakers and at the amp also, then experiment with the rca version of ground control.
Moonguy, Congrats! Hard to believe that something so small and simple could make such a difference.
Bud sure knew what he was doing.