Power Plant Premier making sound worse?

I have 2 new dedicated lines installed using Telsaplex outlets. I have 3 Kubala-sosna Emotion PCs feeding an Ayre V5Xe, Ayre K5xe and Ayre C7xe. They were all plugged into the PPP, a Lossless PC feeds the PPP from one of the dedicated lines. I noticed a buzzing sound that went away from the PPP so out of concern I shut off the PPP and fed all the Ayre stuff to the outlets directly (amp to one outlet, preamp and CD player to other) via all KS PCs. It sounds much better, more texture and detail. I am very surprised so I am not sure if there is an issue with the PPP or should I just get rid of it? Please comment
solecky
I have not heard the PPP but I did just purchase an Equitech 1.5 Q. I did not like the sound with the amps plugged into it - flat, uninvolving. I plugged the amps directly back into the wall outlet and was much happier. I did leave the preamp plugged into the Equitech because I like the idea that the preamp at least will be protected from spikes or surges, and the sound did not suffer - in fact the Equitech has improved the sound to my ears (slightly more separation, quieter background).
Foster9 - your response "Rolled off highs or veiled highs are not part of a high end system in my opinion. That's what I got with the Premier" is exactly what I experienced. I will try a little more experimenting as suggested (I just borrowed a 4th KC Emotion PC to plug from the wall to the PPP and see what that does also). Thanks to everyone - will keep everyone updated and I will call PS audio too. I want it to work too.
I don't think the PPP is any more system-dependent than other power conditioners. IME, they all are. The first rule of using power conditioners is to give yourself permission to not like what they do.
Solecky, on another forum I read about the Acrolink power cord with the Oyaide 004 connectors being great with PLC's. A well respected fellow with plenty of power cord and general cable experience espoused this opinion. If I still had the PPP I would definitely be trying out that cord next. Audioexcellenceaz is a dealer for these cords. (I have no affiliation by the way)- just been in the power cord jungle for a while now. PS Audio will push their top line cords. In my setup the Statement SC did not get it done. Never tried the top of the line cord however.
I own a PPP purchased 2/07. My APL/Esoteric definitely sounds better straight into the wall - more lucid and dynamic each time I tested it. Perhaps it has something to do with the R-core transformer.

Through experimentation, I found that on a good power day, some other components sounded better connected direct to the wall. Problem is, you never know what days will be the good days so overall, the system sounds better with most components plugged into the the PPP.

I am not a big fan of nickel plating. I think I read that the buss bars are also nickel plated in the PPP. The PPP cannot be retrofitted with other outlets due to the construction method used so you are stuck with nickel. I think the PPP would be better without it but Paul McGowan apparently thinks nickel is great.