How to do defragment disk on Mac?

Please help, I'm a dummy for Mac. This is my first time that I use Mac System. I've tried "help" on tool bar and even bought a book "Mac for Dummies" but I could not find any help regarding to "Disk Defragment". If any members know how to get Disk defragment work or locate its icon please show me how to do or get it. Thank you very much.
kmkhcso
Here's the official word from Apple on defragmentation. What they say, essentially, is that with OS X there's not much to be gained by doing it unless you do a lot of video editing. If you do decide you need to do it you'll have to use a third-party utility.
~
One of the beauties of a Mac is that you don't ever need to defragment the disk. I'm pretty sure there's some facility to do so, but you probably don't need to concern yourself with it.

Welcome to the bright side.

Rob
Use the procedure testing and repairing a disk or volume. This information is located under disc/utility located in the applications/utilities. Follow the four steps described. By the way always use the help menu to located information about the MAC it will save you a lot of time.
I believe the Mac OSX is similar to most Linux file systems. It does not need to be defragmented in the same manner that Windows systems need. File maintenance is not required in the same manner and whatever is needed generally takes place in the background.