We are normal unlike the rest eh??? ha ha

Check this out boys, fun - Ravi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs1aUws0Lrs
rapogee
Bearotti,I hope you read this in time.I made the mistake of showing the film to my wife yesterday.I had to sleep on a uncomfortable couch last night.Today shes lining up travel agencies for a 7 day cruise.I was going to use that money for a new amp.They just dont get it.
GOOD LUCK
al
My two cents: These guys become ecstatic when listening to music. But you don't need those $$$ gear to become ecstatic! When listening to some Mozart pieces via a car stereo or table top radio the music can also turn you into a state of "ecstasy". On the other hand: music can sound very "goosebump inducing" impressive and real through a big bucks system, especially the more large scale music (Mahler symphonies for example). But there is also a small drawback: it is contradictory, but when the reproduction is very real the magic can be less, because you are being confronted with "bare" facts and there is no more room to "romanticize".

Chris
Dazzdax,Your kidding,right ??
When the reproduction is very real the magic can be less ??
Being confronted with bare facts leaves no room to romanticize??
Gee I guess I should have bought a Bose radio and better mufflers for my car
Rapogee -
"Thanks!" I had not seen that before. While I don't have those Euros invested in my system - none the less, the spirit is the same. Thank you again.

GH
after seeing that film i want to toss my VPI Aries out on the junk pile! If i'm getting this right, these audiophiles are more passionate about the ideal record player than anything else. i'm waiting for Part-II- Digital Reproduction...?
i feel somewhat alienated now (more like a total loser!) spending 90% of my time listening to CD's. what was the name of the magnetically-suspended turntable again...?