We are normal unlike the rest eh??? ha ha

Check this out boys, fun - Ravi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs1aUws0Lrs
rapogee
Thank you so much Mikelavigne, I am always on Audiogon for years and years now and I missed this excellent Video out, thank you so much!

Ravi
I'm new to Audiogon so I haven't seen any threads on this.
I loved the film and enjoy hearing and reading insights and thoughts from members with systems like the ones shown and of course Mikelavigne's.
Thank you Rapogee for bringing it to my attention
al
Yes, I too had never seen this before...guess I missed it, but I am so glad I have seen it now. I am going to show it to my girlfriend this afternoon.
Bearotti,I hope you read this in time.I made the mistake of showing the film to my wife yesterday.I had to sleep on a uncomfortable couch last night.Today shes lining up travel agencies for a 7 day cruise.I was going to use that money for a new amp.They just dont get it.
GOOD LUCK
al
My two cents: These guys become ecstatic when listening to music. But you don't need those $$$ gear to become ecstatic! When listening to some Mozart pieces via a car stereo or table top radio the music can also turn you into a state of "ecstasy". On the other hand: music can sound very "goosebump inducing" impressive and real through a big bucks system, especially the more large scale music (Mahler symphonies for example). But there is also a small drawback: it is contradictory, but when the reproduction is very real the magic can be less, because you are being confronted with "bare" facts and there is no more room to "romanticize".

Chris