Do we believe in Machina Dynamics?

Let's see: we've had the pebbles, the little clock, the turntable platform that includes only some old springs...and now the Contact Paper CD tweek. Do any of us believe in this? I know Geoff's an advertiser, and actually a very nice guy, but come on, fellow audiophiles...this is all the epitome of snake oil! No?
Every idea was tried, and has failed, numerous times. Despite being a nice guy, all he's selling is audio nonsense.
musicseller
>>In a democratic society like USA, there is such thing as Buyer Beware.<<

Or "reader beware" in your case.
Well the good thing is that they come in "mikro", "mini", "large" and "extra large". I'm thinking a person would have to be a fool to start out with the "Extra Large".
Tvad 20 years ago, if some come out with shakti hallograph soundfield would it be claim as snake oil? What about if somebody tell you fuse can improve dynamics of yr sound system? what abt put some liquid on the Cd. Abracadabra and the sound improve. Paint some silver stuff on yr connectors or tube pins, suddenly better resolution and lower noise floor in yr system. Believable or unbelieveable or snake oil? Today we know that the above products work. I dont have the opportunity to try Machina Dynamics in Malaysia. Therefore is fair for me to refrain from claiming that it is snake oil. Knowing whether a product works or not, its all abt listening to it right? So happy listening
>>Well the good thing is that they come in "mikro", "mini", "large" and "extra large<<

Yes but are they available ribbed, lubricated, and in different colors?