Do we believe in Machina Dynamics?

Let's see: we've had the pebbles, the little clock, the turntable platform that includes only some old springs...and now the Contact Paper CD tweek. Do any of us believe in this? I know Geoff's an advertiser, and actually a very nice guy, but come on, fellow audiophiles...this is all the epitome of snake oil! No?
Every idea was tried, and has failed, numerous times. Despite being a nice guy, all he's selling is audio nonsense.
musicseller
As far as the brilliant pebbles, weight loading components is pretty well excepted as a tweak that can sometimes have a positive effect. I haven't bought the pretty rocks or other expensive means to do this, but I suspect that some folks have used the pebbles to good effect. The other stuff I would not spend my money on, but what is and ain't snake oil in ALL applications is hard to be absolutely certain of. In example, to my ear and in my system, power cords are snake oil but others have found them to be capable of creating a positive effect.
>>Do we believe in Machina Dynamics?<<

Of course and the man behind the curtain as well.

Pebbles and covers and clocks. Oh my!!!!!
I have used actual, real snake oil to clean my innerconnects and tube pins and believe me, it works!
Post removed 
Hmm,i actually know a guy who lined the insides of all his caps and hats with aluminum foil.Every time i start probing him on Mach.Dyn. affiliation,he changes the subject and leaves immediately.