Shakti Stones Do they actuall work guys.

Shakti Stones: Does this work?

Where are you placing them if you only had one or two?
What is it doing to your system?

I need some straight answers please!
I can hear a difference in Powercords and cables and all others for sure, CONES and isolations devices work but depending, on my Table, you bet! On my amplifier I am not sure. so......any inputs are appreciated

Thanks
rapogee
I can take them out one by one. You may have a point that the stone hurt the player. I could take one off my amp and see what happens. I'm off line right now due to a broken cable and waiting for a replacement. I may give it a try and let you know.
Yes,

I think the Quantum Physics Noise Disrupter works a little better! I found that the Stone made the sound of my equipment lifeless. It cut into the soundstage to much for me. The Quantum did less to change the sound. My system had a deep black backgound to start with. It works well with my DAC! Great on the highend, but I lost some low level detail. I'm still working with it!
Sure they work. They make money for the manufacturer, so its working for them.

Take a look at the other product they make, and try to grow a brain.

John C.
I have bought two and after many many experiments and opinion gatherings, I have found that they have no effect, no matter what you put them on. I am very open minded and admit readily and often to the efficacy of tweaks but shakti stones are a scam in the classic sense. At least my findings have lead me to believe that.
I also have bought two and tried them on all my equipment. I couldn't find any differences either. Then I put them outside of the main circuit breaker panel. They actually work for me there!